Charlotte Ruth Wells & Daniel Peters married 1843 in St Geo. Hanover Square, Surrey. Charlotte the daughter of Joseph Wells and Ann Adler and was born 4 Jun 1815 in Denham, Buckinghamshire. Charlotte died 6 January 1892 in High Street, Esher. Daniel, buried 23 February 1901, Christchurch Esher, occupation: Grocer/Parish Clerk.
Daniel and Charlotte had 6 children:
1. Daniel Peters b 8 June London d 2 September East Parade Sutherlandshire NSW
2. Agnes Peters b 23 October 1847 Lambeth Surrey UK, Occupation 1817 Shop woman Grocery
3. Fanny Peters b 1850 Lambeth surrey UK
4. Cecil Peters b 1853 Lambeth Surrey d 19 October 1927, Canterbury NSW m Agnes Letton Sydney 1879. Cecil occupation 1871 – Shopman
5. Elizabeth Peters B around 1856 Christened St Pancras London occupation 1871 – dressmaker apprentice
Francis Peters b 1860 Esher Surrey UK: Occupation 1871 – Scholar
Daniel Peters married Margaret Jamieson 7 April 1868 in Shoalhaven NSW she was born in Sydney 1846 and died 24 December 1939 Granville NSW.
Below are photos of the Peters families from Hannah and Henry Collis family album – I would love to hear from any of the Peters family descendants about their history and knowledge of Daniel’s cousins on Flinders Island.